Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Feel Alive and Energized With Detoxification

It's insanely HOT today and the cool, refreshing beach is calling my name. It's such a peaceful, luxurious experience because I get to unwind and collect my thoughts.

Everyone knows the mental benefits of a day spent on the beach, but there are plenty of beauty, health and wellness benefits as well. Arbonne's fabulous SeaSource Detox Spa taps into the riches of the sea to help support the body's natural ability to regenerate and purify itself. It works by helping your body rid itself of the chemicals you ingest through food and air- and feel cleaner and healthier than ever. On Monday, I wrote how the marine botanicals in the SeaSource line STIMULATES your skin by removing trapped toxins from your skin. You can read that post here. Today, I'm going to talk about keeping your skin hydrated and nourished for STRENGTH.

To strengthen your skin, use my Detoxifying Rescue Wash to make your bath relaxing and invigorating. The sea algae extracts in this sulfate-free cleanser provide antioxidant benefits and lifts away impurities and environmental toxins.

SeaSource Detox Spa Detoxifying Rescue Wash

After your strengthening bath, protect your hair with a Fortifying Hair Mask to protect it against environmental impurities and harshness as well as preserving its shine thanks to ingredients like shea butter. This hair mask is truly amazing. I've used hair masks on my fine hair for years, but this makes my hair feel like I just got it professionally blown out. It's that great. Use it once or twice a week to remove build-up of styling products or chlorine from tap water.
SeaSource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask

In addition, you can firm and tone the appearance of the skin with the Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion 24H. The 24H is not my apartment number but the hydro-trap technology used in conjunction with sea botanicals to provide your skin with moisture replenishment.


Re-mineralizing Body Lotion 24H

Tomorrow I will post the final of this three-part series on Support: How to Fortify and Protect your skin.

I'm a huge Arbonne fan because not only will you look better, but you will also feel better when using them thanks to their pure, safe and beneficial ingredients. I would love for you to experience Arbonne for yourself. Just go to my website, jenniferweitzman.myarbonne.com and sign my guestbook and tell me which Arbonne products you'd like to sample. (You can find my guestbook link at the bottom of the sidebar to your right.) I'm so confident you'll love Arbonne that I'll send you two samples for free - no strings attached. You can also email me at jennifer.weitzman15@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. the lotion sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try these products. xxoo Rainie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until I try these products. xoxo rainie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pandora styles jewelry has taken the fashion world by storm. The Pandora Charms Cheap jewelry are all leaders in the market. Pandora jewelry can be bought as complete pieces or can be made from the beads available in the market. Many companies nowadays deal in Pandora Girl Charm as well as resale. People can purchase any style they want and create their own charm or necklace. In short, it enables customization of the jewelry item. There are many types of Pandora style beads available. The Pandora glass beads are exquisite in design and colors. The designs range from flowers and animals to zodiac signs and other symbols. Pandora Charm Bracelet Stockists are also available as single or double core or silver plated. The cost of the beads depends on the intricacy of the work on them as well as the metal they are made with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All You should know About thomas sabo jewelry is actually an expression given to jewelry that may be made from organic materials. Moreover, such a jewelry also characteristics elegant and natural designs. Because virtually everyone has grow to be so concerned in regards to the environment, everyone really wants to go organic. One of the most common supplies employed in organic physique Thomas Sabo are shell, bone, wood and tusk. Unlike other accessories, these materials need additional care and upkeep. Furthermore there are many considerations you need to find out about these materials to be able to preserve your thomas sabo

    ReplyDelete