Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer In The City With Umbrella Drinks and Cooling Gels

While the summer in the city means less crowds at restaurants, there's nothing harder to face for a city dweller like me than not going to the beach on a hot, sultry weekend. But who says you can't bring the beach to your apartment or home? Why not just transform your own living space to a beach haven, add an umbrella to a refreshing cocktail and some spa treatments to get away from it all.

It's easy to do with Arbonne's SeaSource Detox Spa collection of marine botanically-based products.

The skin is a living, breathing organ and in order for it to function properly it needs to be free and clear of toxins that can cause breakouts and even prevent the skin from taking in all the good it can from a skincare regimen. Earlier this week, I talked about products that canSTIMULATE and STRENGTHEN your skin and you can read about them here and here.

The final installment in this three-part series talks about SUPPORT and how to enhance your skin's natural ability to protect your entire body. Products used to support include Renewing Body Gelee made with powerful sea and botanical extracts to restore the skin's ionic balance for optimum moisture and locks in skin renewing benefits.
SeaSource Detox Spa Renewing Body Gelee

This is also my favorite treatment for an "OOPS" sunburn. The Body Gelee is a wonderful blend of botancial that cools the skin and prevents peeling by sealing in moisture. Perfect for all skin types, this cooling and refreshing gel is enriched with sea plant antioxidants that nourish, hydrate and moisturize your skin, leaving it soft and smooth.

A sure way to beat the heat is with a tiki party, complete with Hawaiian music, mixed beverages of course with little umbrella's in your drinks and spa treatments for your girlfriends. What better way to say YES IT IS SUMMER! and actually FEEL like it! Email me to book your tropical party at jennifer.weitzman15@gmail.com.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!


5 comments:

  1. I can live without the beach now that I FINALLY got working air conditioning units. Geez, it only took about five years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No beach for me. But just being out in the summer weather for five minutes makes me feel that my skin needs a little help. Those products sound interesting to me. I could have used them years ago when I went to Orchard Beach or Rockaway. xxoo Rainie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer.
    I just found you via Kalli at Fit and forty something!
    I just turned 40 this week, so I am super thrilled to find other just 40-ers to visit with.

    I haven't been to the beach in a while, and I am dying!
    it's nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it will be tiki drinks indoors for me this summer!

    ReplyDelete