Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Weekend's Arbonne Story

In between the mango sorbet, blueberry pancakes, a bike ride, crabfries from Chickie's and Pete's, a winning Yankee game and a USA vs. Turkey soccer match, I proudly became a district manger with Arbonne International.

It was a spectacular weekend.

Thank you to my friends and family who have supported me through my spa workshops, blog posts, emails, calls and most of all loving Arbonne's beauty, health and wellness products as much as I do. In particular, a special thank you to Marea and Haley for your vision as I launched my own business and for your support and motivation throughout the month. Thank you to Lisa, Deb, Karen and Lisa for paving the way for each of us. It feels so amazing to help educate everyone on skincare and wellness as well as the Arbonne opportunity. It's my new mission in life.

Arbonne is best known for their FABULOUS RE9 skincare system (RE for results, 9 for the 9 key anti-aging elements it's formulated with). This patent-pending face system offers six truly awesome products that work together to visibly reduce and prevent the signs of aging (fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and age spots).

I'm telling you, this really works. The morning after I first tried RE9, I ran so excitedly to wake up my husband. This was the first time in all my years of looking for that perfect skincare system that I saw the actual results on my skin.

Arbonne's anti-aging skincare line RE9

This is the time for Arbonne and to start your own business, where you get to make your own rules and know your income is limitless. Are you looking for something better? I knew this was better than what I was both using and doing and I jumped right in. This certainly is a better life for me, being with my friends and doing what I love. That's the best part. Come fly with me as I take over New York. After only a month, I am now on the second management level out of only five. I can do it, so can you!

If you want to sample Arbonne for yourself and see the Arbonne difference or, even better, if you want to join me and make our way to the top of this amazing company, contact me directly at jennifer.weitzman15@gmail.com. And, if you are interested in earning FREE products, gather a few of your favorite friends and let me do the work, also contact me and we can set a fun, relaxing night up.


2 comments:

  1. I can just feel your excitement! love this....still want to try the hair mask you sent me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie, I am not surprised you've gone so far in such a short time! And one more thing... mango sorbet... mmmm!

    ReplyDelete