Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Have So Many Things To Be Thankful For

I am thankful for my parents who have supported me in every which way possible. Thank you for teaching me to do the right thing always, to do what I love and for raising me to be the strong, independent woman I am today.


I am thankful for being surrounded by my awesome friends who amaze me every day and keep me sane. I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate your friendships, how you’ve stuck with me in the good times as well as the bad. I'm very thankful for all your support and for reading and commenting on this blog. All of your good, positive energy has a way of changing all the negative attitudes that creep into my days and make them seem so unimportant. I’m so lucky to have you.


I will always be thankful for our cat Sam who has given us unconditional love we receive from him every day.


I will forever be thankful for my fabulous husband Michael who is my best friend and who has loved me for me. I'm grateful for our wonderful first year of marriage, his continuous support and being my biggest cheerleader. I am also thankful for all the laughter he brings into my life, our Yankee tickets and cooking for us every night. Mostly, though, I’m grateful for his patience.


I’m also grateful that I’m older and the wisdom and confidence it has given me.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lucky girl. You do have so much to be thankful for. You're what I have to be thankful for. xoxo Rainie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to have you as a friend since High School!!

    ReplyDelete