Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you!!!

I can't believe we're heading into a new decade. I feel after 2000 all the rest of the NYE celebrations don't really compare. But despite this decade starting and ending in terrorism, both Michael and Sam came into my life in the 00's.

Last night, I had a pre-New Year's Eve celebration with my gorgeous friends and amazing bloggers Tina and Wendy where we did a sampling of Prosecco. Tonight, Michael and I will be joined by good friends Lisa and Jeremy and Jill and David. Being that we're all from New Jersey I decided to do a little theme and I'll mix some Jersey Fresh peach schnapps with some bubbly for the evening's signature cocktail. I might add some vodka to take it up a notch. I'll let you know how that turns out. Perhaps I'll call it The Explanation as this drink will explain everything the next day.


Michael and I in 2007.

Even Sam got in some fun. I can't believe this is the first time I posting a photo of the little guy.

In 2010 I will also be celebrating the big 4-0 and I'm really looking forward to it with either a bike trip through Italy or a party here in NYC. Or perhaps both.

Wishing you a very happy, healthy and wealthy 2010. See you in the new decade!





5 comments:

  1. I remember that top photo...a few days after you and Michael got engaged : )
    Looking forward to tonight!! Love the name the explanation! Good thing I went to the gym this week to work on my fitness because I know there will be a lot of treats tonight!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you took this award-winning photo too! So excited to ring in the new year with you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, Jen, Michael and Sam.

    I hope this is the best year for all of you. oxox Rainie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love The Explanation! I expect to hear about the rest of your nicknames by morning! xoxo, T-Woww

    ReplyDelete