Thursday, February 11, 2010

NYC Blizzard of 2010 - NOT

Despite dire warnings of a snowpocalypse, I woke up yesterday to a pretty wimpy looking snow fall. But the storm of the season picked up some gusto by later in the afternoon and in the end it dropped about 10 inches of that pretty powdery stuff on Central Park. I especially love watching the snow fall in the city, it's a nice break for the normal hussle and bussle, forcing you to slow down, carefully navigate the sidewalks to avoid the deep slush and enjoy life. I stayed indoors, curled up on my coach with my book and sipped lots of hot chocolate. Today, I ventured out to Central Park to take a peak of the damage done.












7 comments:

  1. Great photos...did Sam take these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful images. Glad someone got out into the cold air and Central Park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are Great Pictures. Snow can be so beautiful, but it can also be a pain. xoxo Rainie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good article, thank you for sharing, I will always look at the future, too talented.

    ReplyDelete